Worried about high reverse T3 (RT3)? My second article titled ‘6 Factors That Set Off Excess Reverse T3’ has been published on the Thyroid Nation website.
Discover 6 Factors That Set Off Excess Reverse T3
In this thyroid health article I explore the topic of reverse T3.
Did you know?
If your body is producing excess RT3 it blocks T3 from doing it’s job? In essence, excess reverse T3 pushes your body into a hypothyroid state.
You can take a few moments here now to review my excess reverse T3 symptoms checklist:
+ You feel tired all the time
+ You have a cold body temperature
+ Your hair is falling out at an alarming rate
+ You have problems losing weight, or gain weight easily
+ You have low blood pressure, and a slow heart rate
+ You have mood swings that range from mild to severe
+ You feel down-in-the-dumps, even depressed
+ You have brain fog, and memory problems
+ You have swelling around your throat
+ You’re easily irritated, or stressed
+ Your muscles ache, or you have pains in your joints
+ If you are a woman, you may be experiencing menstrual problems
+ Your skin is dry and pale
+ You have sluggish digestion and constipation
+ Your face, hands, or feet become easily swollen or puffy
+ You have lost your mojo!
WHY Does The Body Produce Excess Reverse T3? What Causes This Imbalance?
I have identified six major factors over the years. Could one or more apply to you? Please click here to read my article 6 Factors That Set Off Excess Reverse T3 on the Thyroid Nation blog. The Thyroid Nation blog is a global blog dedicated to raising thyroid health awareness.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…
- Why Test T3? And What’s An IDEAL Lab Result?If you continue to struggle with hypothyroidism it’s vital to test T3 as it is one of the best indicators of thyroid function. Let me explain more. T3 is the body’s most biologically active thyroid hormone. For this reason a…
- The Symptoms of High Reverse T3 You Need To Know AboutWorried about symptoms of high reverse T3? Reverse T3 (RT3) is considered a biologically inactive thyroid hormone. For this reason high levels of this hormone are associated with a range of hypothyroid symptoms. The Symptoms of High Reverse T3 You…
- How to Calculate Your T3 Reverse T3 RatioTriiodothyronine (T3) is your most active thyroid hormone that ‘revs’ up metabolism to keep your body humming. So what happens when T3 is low? Or even worse, T3 is low and the body is also producing an abnormal amount of…
- The Top Five Reasons Why Your Body Creates Excess Reverse T3Reverse T3 is the ‘hibernation hormone’ as too much of this thyroid hormone triggers hypothyroid symptoms. These symptoms can include ongoing fatigue, depressed mood, hair loss, muscle weakness, low blood pressure, a slower than normal pulse rate, and other signs…
- Here’s What You Need To Know About Reverse T3 DominanceIf you’ve been told your thyroid test results are ‘normal’ you may want to learn more about reverse T3 dominance which can trigger a long list of hypothyroid symptoms. Here’s what you need to know about reverse T3 dominance, and…